If you want to make a NZD transfer from New Zealand we will need to verify your details as part of the transfer process. All customers wishing to send NZD will be required to complete Biometric Verification. You will be guided through the two step process and just need to follow the prompts.
What you will need
Biometric Verification will require you to have access to either;
- A computer with a working web cam (on our web app) or
- A mobile phone with a working camera to complete the process on our Android or iOS apps.
Biometric Verification will require you to have a current passport (any nationality) or a current New Zealand Drivers License.
Proof of Address
We will also require a valid proof of address document which should meet the requirements below:
- Be a bank/credit card statement (issued by your bank) or utility bill
- Be less than six months old and show the date of issue
- Be addressed to, or show the name of, the OrbitRemit account holder
There is no need to complete verification prior to creating a transfer. The first time you create a transfer the verification requirements will be built into the transfer creation process.