What type of business are you verifying?
- A certificate of incorporation which has been issued to your business by ASIC
- A company extract which outlines the share structure of your business
- Photo identification for all directors and beneficial owners of the business (a beneficial owner is defined as anyone who holds a shareholding of 25% or more)
If 25% or more of your businesses shares are owned by another company, we will also need to complete business verification for this company.
- A copy of your self assessment tax return showing you are self employed
- A business bank statement showing your trading name
- A web address for your website (if available)
- A few sentences describing your business activities and the nature of your transfers and relationship with the recipient
Currently, OrbitRemit does not accept payments made from a trust based in Australia.
Not registering on behalf of a company?
If you are not registering as a business, you will need to meet the personal verification requirements.
In order for us to upgrade your account to a business, you will need to provide all of the relevant documentation via the upload document function.