What type of business are you verifying?
- A certificate of incorporation which has been issued to your business by ASIC
- A company extract which outlines the share structure of your business
- Photo identification for all directors and beneficial owners of the business (a beneficial owner is defined as anyone who holds a shareholding of 25% or more)
If 25% or more of your businesses shares are owned by another company, we will also need to complete business verification for this company.
- A copy of your self assessment tax return showing you are self employed
- A business bank statement showing your trading name
- A web address for your website (if available)
- A few sentences describing your business activities and the nature of your transfers and relationship with the recipient.
If there are 10 or more trust beneficiaries, we will also need to obtain and record the class of each type of beneficiary.
Currently, OrbitRemit does not accept payments made from charities based in Australia.
We will send you a support ticket with details of exactly what we need to upgrade your account to a business account and you can attach the documents to the ticket.
Not registering on behalf of a company?
If you are not registering as a business, you will need to meet the personal verification requirements.