For companies based in New Zealand we will require some extra documentation based around the structure of your company and its details.
What type of company are you verifying?
- A certificate of incorporation which has been issued to your business by NZ Companies Office
- A company extract which outlines the share structure of your business
- Photo identification for all directors and beneficial owners of the business (a beneficial owner is defined as anyone who holds a shareholding of 25% or more)
- Address documents (a utility bill or bank statement) for all directors and beneficial owners
If 25% or more of your businesses shares are owned by another company, we will also need to complete business verification for this company.
- A copy of your self assessment tax return showing you are self employed
- A business bank statement showing your trading name
- A web address for your website (if available)
- A few sentences describing your business activities and the nature of your transfers and relationship with the recipient
- Copy of the Trust Deed
- Address document for the trust
- Photo ID and address document for all trustees and the authorised signatory
- Name of the Settlor for the trust
- Name and date of birth for all the beneficiaries of the trust
- Source of funds for the trust, such as a bank statement which establishes clear source of income of the trust
Not registering on behalf of a company?
If you are not registering as a business, you will need to meet the personal verification requirements.