What type of business are you verifying?
- A UK business registration number. This must have been issued by Companies House.
- Details of all directors of the company: full name, date of birth, residential address.
- Details of all owners/shareholders who own 25% or more of the company: full name, date of birth, residential address.
If 25% or more of your businesses shares are owned by another company, we will also need to complete business verification for that company.
- A copy of your self assessment tax return showing you are self employed
- A business bank statement showing your trading name
- A web address for your website (if available)
- A few sentences describing your business activities and the nature of your transfers and relationship with the recipient
We can on-board UK trusts on a case by case basis. If you would like to register as a trust in the UK please create a support ticket and we will get back to you to discuss the process.
We will send you a support ticket with details of exactly what we need to upgrade your account to a business account and you can attach the documents to the ticket.