For specific payout processing times visit What countries can I make transfers to?
There are a few things that can delay your transfer and these are generally out of our control, if you are experiencing a delay, the following may be of assistance:
- The banking system in each country works differently. In New Zealand and Australia the banks have local cut-off times, after which they will add an extra day to the time it takes them to send us your money. For the fastest processing times it is always best to process your transfer before the local cut-off time. It is worth noting that payments made to us at weekends will be outside these cut-off times and it will take longer to receive your payment.
Just because the payment has left your bank account doesn't mean that it has arrived in our account.
- As part of completing your first transfer we will ask you to verify your details. Sometimes, the information you provide may not meet our requirements and we will have to hold your transfer and request you attempt the verification process again. To see whether you’re verified, visit the 'Verification' menu within your OrbitRemit profile.
If you haven't created a transfer yet you won't be able to see your verification status.
- Each bank in each country can be different. We work off the best available guidelines to give you an estimate of the actual delivery time. It is worth noting however that although your transfer has been marked as 'Funds Paid' there is a chance that the money is not yet reflected in the recipient account. Likewise your transfer might not yet have reached the 'Funds Paid' status but could already be with your recipient. We always suggest checking with your recipient to see if the funds have reached them before contacting us.
In summary, what can you do to ensure the fastest processing of your transfer?
- Make payment to our bank account immediately after creating your transfer in our system.
- Make transfers and payments during weekdays before the local cut-off time.
- Ensure you accurately follow all the steps in verifying your details.
- Check with your beneficiary to see if the transfer has made it to them.