We have partnered with the Vodafone M-PAiSA network to make fast, cost-effective transfers to Fiji M-PAiSA accounts from New Zealand, Australia and the UK. Sending to an M-PAiSA account is easy, all you need is the name and phone number of the M-PAiSA account you are transferring to. This is how it works:
- Login to your OrbitRemit account on the website and select FJD as the receiving currency from the calculator and the amount you wish to send
- Click New Recipient and select Mobile Money Transfer
- Enter your recipient's name and M-PAiSA account phone number
- Select the reason for your transfer
- Pay for your transfer
Is there anything my recipient needs to do to receive my transfer?
Your recipients M-PAiSA account needs to be activated to receive your transfer. This process is quick and easy which can be done through the M-PAiSA app or calling customer service with a Vodafone phone in Fiji.
- Download the M-PAiSA app from the Play store or App store
- Select Don't have M-PAiSA? SignUp Now
- Enter your mobile number and click Request
- Enter the activation code received via SMS and select Confirm
- Create a 4 digit PIN and select Verify PIN
- Login using mobile number and PIN
Calling Customer Service:
- Dial *181#
- Enter 2 and Send to receive an activation code via SMS
- Dial *181#
- Enter 1 and Send
- Enter the activation code received via SMS
- Create a 4 digit PIN and re-enter this when prompted
Is there a maximum I can send?
Your recipients' M-PAiSA wallets have a maximum limit of FJD$10,000 at any time.