Once you have all of the required information you can create a transfer to the IRD as below:
- Login and use the calculator to choose how much you wish to send.
- Make sure NZD is selected as the payout currency and select ‘Make Transfer’.
- Add a ‘New Recipient’ and select ‘Pay the Inland Revenue Department’.
- Input IRD number, Tax Type and if required ‘Period Ending’ and select ‘Confirm’.
- Review the details of your transfer and select ‘Confirm and Continue’.
- Select to fund your transfer by internet 'Bank Transfer'.
- Pay for your transfer: To ensure your transfer is processed without delay it is important that you pay immediately. All the details you need will be provided once you have finalised the transfer.